Saturday, July 25, 2009

::Saturday Sundries:: No.4

Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Covered Joe-Joe's


Do you remember Mystic Mint cookies? Those used to be my favorite off-the-shelf cookies, until they disappeared. Sigh. I even tried the Milk Chocolate Covered Mint Oreo, but they weren't quite right. Then about a month ago, on my weekly trip to Trader Joe's, I found these little babies. Oh yeah. If you really like chocolate a lot, like I do, you'd better just stop reading now. Continue on at your own risk. Fair warning.

I really feel that these cookies should be called by their full title: Trader Joe's All Natural Dark Chocolate Covered Joe-Joe's With Vanilla Bean Cream. They aren't minty, but that's OK. They are so good and so rich, you could just eat 1 or 2 (or 3 or 4). But there are only 12 in a tub so you have to control yourself if you want them to last all week.

Or you can do what I do. Buy two tubs.

Come December I'll be posting about their fabulous cousin, Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Covered Peppermint Joe-Joe's.

What's your favorite off-the-shelf cookie?

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Sara! I can't wait to try those. You make them sound so scrumptious! Larry really loves the Trader Joe's mini chocolate chip cookies in the tub. We put a dab of vanilla icecream between two for a mini ice cream sandwich. Yum!

    ReplyDelete