Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Neil Finn Post

I'm going to a Crowded House concert this month. Three years ago, I saw them in concert for the first time. Above was my view--from way back. This time, I'm going to be closer. Way closer. Seventh row close. I can't wait!!

Neil Finn
is the singer of Crowded House. I love all his music including...

Message To My Girl (Split Enz)
Something So Strong (Crowded House)
Into the Sunset (solo)
Won't Give In (Finn Brothers)
Saturday Sun (from the newly released Crowded House album, Intriguer)

I could go on and on. Suffice it to say, if Neil writes it and sings it, I will love it. I'm a fan for life. And Valerie also likes his music. I wonder how that happened. Andrew will like it, too. It's only a matter of time.

1 comment:

  1. Something so Strong and Into the Sunset are my favorites...

    ReplyDelete