Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Book o' the Month: The Outlandish Companion Vol. 2

Want to find out what makes Outlander tick?  Author Diana Gabaldon has published the second volume of her Outandish Companion.  This book is packed with info and tidbits and highly opinionated essays.  Much fun!

What are you reading?  I'm on page 72 of Anna Karenina.  And I've got Demelza waiting for me.  And, and, and...

For more books to add too your wish list, jump on over to Some of a Kind for Turn the Page ... Tuesday (from three weeks ago, yes, I am posting WAY late this month!).

1 comment:

  1. Oh my step mom would love this. I will have to tell her about it. She is rereading the series - she said she realized she missed so much the 1st time around!
    Glad you posted - better late than never ;-)

    ReplyDelete