Saturday, September 12, 2009

::Saturday Sundries:: No. 11

And More Television ~ The OfficeOh, I've been a fan of The Office on NBC ever since I caught the last episode of the second season shown as a rerun. At the time, I remembered seeing the trailer for the pilot show (first aired in March '05) the previous year and thinking, "Hey, that looks different...I think I'll check it out." But I missed it all until the summer of '06, as I had been a new mother since the Spring of 2004 and hardly ever watched TV (with the exception of Teletubbies and Sesame Street) in favor of sleeping!

Well, thank goodness for Netflix. When the first two seasons of
The Office arrived in my mailbox, I think it took me all of two nights to watch all the episodes back-to-back! The show is hilarious and ridiculous. Yes, I fell in love with "JAM" (Jim and Pam), and I will admit here that I was known to frequent OfficeTally, a fansite for the show. And while I am quite over my obsession with the show by now, don't even think about getting in my way during the Season 6 premiere this Thursday, Sept. 17th at 9/8c.

Well, for someone who has stated she is doesn't watch that much TV, I sure have posted enough about it lately. But this should be it for a while, unless Community turns out to be really funny...

Are you a fan of
The Office?

1 comment:

  1. We watched the office on netflix too but we lost focus and didn't get through all the episodes. Turns out twitter has deleted my attention span. But it's fun and you can up date from your cell phone via text message. hint hint hint.

    ReplyDelete