Thursday, November 19, 2009

Another One, Finished!

So, I finished the sweater yesterday. See the edging? That's Lion Brand Yarn's Fun Fur in Turquoise. Valerie chose it, and I think it turned out cute! And definitely one-of-a-kind. She didn't want the hat after all, and I'd have to agree. A bit over the top with a matching hat, you know?

She hasn't tried it on yet. Not today, day 7 of up and down fever, with the added bonus of cough, and alternating runny and stuffy nose. I can't wait 'til she is back to her dancing joyful self again, dancing joyfully in this fun little sweater.

Andrew is on day 2 of fever today. My poor babies. And Tom was sick all last week. This has been quite the season for sickness, as we all know. I'm ready for everybody, and I mean everybody, to feel better again.

Please be well.

3 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear you all have been ill! Hope you get better soon so we can go walking,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are lucky to have a mommy who can make cloth for them. Hope them all recover very very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...I wish I had the patience, let alone the time, to make something like this beautiful sweater! Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete