Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas List

Over at Tongue in Cheek, the wonderful Corey posted this list yesterday, with her own answers of course. (Be warned: Her blog is so delightful it is utterly addictive!) So, I thought, what a fun idea, I'll do it too.

Here goes...


Christmas List

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I prefer wrapping paper, but bags are good in a pinch.

2. Real tree or artificial? Real, purchased from our local Kiwanis who sell the trees as a community fundraiser.

3. When do you put up the tree? The second weekend in December, so it is not losing all it's needles by Christmas.

4. When do you take the tree down? Usually the weekend after New Year's.

5. Do you like eggnog? Oh yes! I'll drink a warm cup of it almost daily Thanksgiving through January 1st.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Barbie van.

7. Hardest person to buy for? My husband.

8. Easiest person to buy for? My daughter.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? No, but I sometimes find myself nostalgic over the one we had when I was a kid, so maybe someday.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, but man, I am late getting started this year.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I honestly don't know what to say.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I have two: It's a Wonderful Life & White Christmas.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? This year I started and finished in November!

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Probably.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cookies! And pecan pie. And fudge.

16. Lights on the tree? Yes, multi-colored. I think I'd like clear better, but it is a compromise.

17. Favorite Christmas song? Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder, and Blitzen

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A star.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? All the mail order catalogs.

23. Favorite ornament? My kids' silver cradle ornaments.

24. Do you make Christmas cookies? Yes!

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Nine skeins of Patons Grace yarn in "Night" to crochet a skirt with, Anthropologie gift cards, something handmade.

Feel free to post your own list in the comments section!


P.S. Image is Microsoft Clip Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment