Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Nutcracker

I was in The Nutcracker when I was five. I hadn't seen a performance since, until last Sunday. I took Valerie to see a production with about 120 local kids. Wow, what fun that was!

I hope to make it a yearly tradition, only I have a feeling Valerie may be one of the performers next year. She made several comments about which dancer she'd like to be, based mostly on the amount magenta or pink in the costume. I would love to see her up there with the other ballerinas next year!

P.S. Image is Microsoft Clip Art.

1 comment:

  1. I tried to get my daughter to go to the Nutcracker again but she didn't care for it...can you believe it??? So we go to A Christmas Carol every year instead. I'm still hoping she'll change her mind about hating the ballet... :)

    ReplyDelete