Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Birthday Pants - 2011

"Rocket Pants!" is what Andrew calls them. He recently turned three. I don't quite know how that is possible.

He has been into rockets, space shuttles, astronauts, etc. So he got these pants to wear for his birthday. I used Simplicity 8493. I love the pants pattern--just one piece. No side seams. SO quick. I was finished in an hour from cutting out the pattern, to asking Andrew to run down the hall to see how fast his rocket pants could go. (Quite fast!)

Now if only he wouldn't grow up so fast.

2 comments:

  1. And we have lift off ... they do grow so fast don't they.

    Love the britches - too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!! The rocket shirt I got him will go great with them, now to get it in the mail!! Becky

    ReplyDelete