Thursday, March 1, 2012

Watch This! : Sherlock

Sherlock is a BBC TV series which recently concluded it's second season. I've only seen the first three episodes and can't wait to get my hands on Season Two.

I hadn't been acquainted with Mr. Holmes since reading The Hound of the Baskervilles in junior high. However, "...this is Sherlock for a new generation."

It's quite the snappy show, with twists, turns and suspense that will keep you entertained. I really like the choice of actors for the modern day Sherlock Holmes and Dr. John Watson. The modifications from the original characters is quite interesting. And, as a side note, I also dig the old wallpaper in Holmes' flat.


P.S. Hubby and I recently went to see Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace in 3D for a rare date night. The 3-D effects are minimal, but the film was so fun to see on the big screen again, and I just love Queen Amidala!

1 comment:

  1. OK, love anything BBC-related! Will definitely get this on Amazon (meanwhile, Amazon is making quite a killing with all your recommendations -- you should get a percentage! ;)) Just finished season 2 of Downton Abbey, so this can be something new I can obsess over!

    ReplyDelete