Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Books o' the Month: When Mystical Creatures Attack! and Big Little Lies


I read two books in one month!  Probably because both of them were so good, they were hard to put down.  First, When Mystical Creatures Attack! by Kathleen Founds.  Don't let the cover (art created by Ms. Founds) fool you.  This is not a light-hearted story.  What it is...is hard to describe.  Quirky?  Dark?  Different?  Yes, yes, and yes.  I can't wait to see what she writes next.


I think I am late to the party with this author.  Liane Moriarty's Big Little Lies was so good--I knew when Adrienne told me to basically drop everything and read it, it had to be! I'm so glad I listened to her.  You should, too!  Head over to Some of a Kind for Turn the Page ... Tuesday right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment